Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello

Hey Everyone,

I know I've been a blog no show for almost 2 weeks now. This job thing is really frustrating. I thought I could do it on my own but I really have grown to like some of  the structure of being in a work place. I find myself tired, slacking , and unmotivated at home. Even when I think about what is important. I'm coming to the end of the line in funds and I'm tired of being locked up at home with no other people to interact with, it gets lonely. I like meeting new people everyday and having work friendships and a constant flow of income to go out if I please(not that my retail job provided that in abundance, but I new there was a pay check coming) I'm set out to getting a summer job to start saving up, hopefully with better pay and a hint of sanity.


Peace & Blessings,

Tati


No comments: