Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Stuffy Nosed College & Job Search

I'm sitting here in bed sick, body aching, burning through a roll of tissue(for my nose okay, we didn't have a box so I had to settle.) I am on the ultimate college/internship/job search, time is ticking and I need to make something move. Saturday is my last day at work and I haven't had progress in finding a new job or finding a school. I'm considering an internship right now but I'm also thinking about the money. I could possibly put my loans on hold until I land a new gig, but at this point I really don't know what to do or what I want to do. I really resent the fact that yes going to school may be my only option but hating that I would have to spend so much. I spent a lot on school already and it got me no where but retail and a huge back ache of a bill...Oh, What to do?

No comments: