Sunday, March 4, 2012

Alone Does Not Equal Lonely

The first movie I ever saw alone was "My Week With Marilyn" on Feb 27th. I thought it would be weird but I had a really good time. I kept myself company and I loved it. This post may be really random but it's to announce that this Sunday I will be auditioning for the next season of "The Voice" I wasn't going to say anything because I wanted to actually land at least one audition round because I didn't want to feel the disappointment of telling everyone if I don't get it. I applied last month and I'm still unsure of the song I'm going to sing. I don't know if anyone understands how badly I want this. This is something I've had people tell me I can't do. I would break down in tears the day they are proved wrong. I don't know how to do it any other way...This for me feels like it's it.

No comments: